Green Farm 3
Objective-based farming adventure game with a rich story line and great characters
After you inherited an old manor from your uncle, you must complete a number of missions to restore the farm to its former glory. You will have to juggle those responsibilities with managing the farm and giving help to friends and neighbors. In Green Farm 3, the atmosphere takes a fresh new beginning, and the controls offer greater ease of use than ever before. Throughout the game, you meet new characters and play with them. The experience of farming means harvesting crops and crafting items through the game's crafting system.
Green Farm 3 encourages social interaction. In fact, you derive many benefits where your friends help with your goals. The game does have in-app purchases, but it does not feel overwhelming where you basically pay to win. Gameloft, a French video game developer, developed Green Farm 3, and it's a casual game where you plant crops, raise livestock and build barns. Overall, the game structure draws many parallels to Farmville, and numerous concepts were borrowed from the game. For example, you expand the farm to through planting crops and raising animals to earn money.
When it comes to the farm animals, you have a variety of choices from goats to pigs to bulls to horses to cows. You also can plant a rich selection of crops from strawberries to corn to tomatoes to carrots to wheat and lemons. An interesting game, Green Farm 3 suffers from a lack of original ideas. Everything you see in the game has probably been done a hundred times elsewhere.
- Rich selection of crops and animals
- Controls simpler than in past games
- Craft items through the interesting crafting system
- Lack of originality
- The story is too cliche and similar to many other farm games in the genre
Minor bug fixes.
Potentially dangerous permissions
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.